Tuesday, January 15, 2008

index

index: "Hi stranger! I'm Ausra from Lithuania and I want to share my desire with you. You thought something bad, a? :) You shouldn't, because what I have is something more simple, but same crazy!

My desire is postcards collecting. It allows me to see places I never saw, to know about culture and countries so far away from me, to meet new people...
For me postcards is something warm and forgotten...

Choose the link and dive into the world of my d"




The collectors from the Baltic states are very common and some have outstanding collections tending to remember the old days of Hitxer's Third Reich - not very nice finding. Well we have to bear in mind that only these nations were allowed to have their own SS units and were running their own concentration camps - their Anti Jewish fervour and enthusiasm was praised many times by Adolf Hitl.r. I beg some of them is going to flag this post because they are glad to play double standard policy: pro-western and nationalistic or precisely speaking fascist in fact. If Goggles mangers would spot this post, I would be glad - if they do not have to many members from the Baltic ex Soviet States - to think about my words more than dismissing them as anti or hate content. Be aware that we can lose our liberty very simply and history is too bloody and repeating certain periond only because of plain business consideration is an extremely perilous game.

No comments: