Monday, April 23, 2007

Prague and Lithography, senefelder On-line gallery, postcards with old stamps, culture, collecting postcards

Prague and Lithography, senefelder On-line gallery, postcards with old stamps, culture, collecting postcards: "I lithographed ie drew on stones views of Prague. I had them printed as postcards with names of the most famous beauty spots of Prague. I put a few of postage stamps from my grandfather's stamp collection, which are almost 100 years old and send my postcard via airmail worldwide - an original and rare philatelic postcard collectible with an ever growing value.----- " and I have sent quite a lot of them, at least tens fo them to every State of US, and I hope that tourists planning to visit Prague would like to have a very simple and still true summary of the most imortant historical and architectural monuments they should visit when they finally get here. Or at least to have a list of those noted and most famous beauty spots to choose from in advance.

No comments: